Ozone therapy has been used for more than 150 years ago in the field of medicine, as a disinfectant and treatment to various diseases. It also shown to be able to help in terms of:
- Stimulating the immune system to speed up healing
- Improving circulation by cleaning veins and arteries
- Reducing the risk of complications from diabetes
- Treating circulatory disorders, arthritis, and infected wounds, among others
- Improving brain function and memory
- Limiting stroke damage
- Having anti-inflammatory effects
- Reducing pain
- Purifying blood and detoxifying
- Killing bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites
- Normalizing hormone and enzyme production
Ozone therapy can also make a person feel more energetic, and also gives the skin a healthier glow. Falling asleep can also be easier after this therapy. Overall, it can really help you, whether or not you have any medical concern.
Interested in trying this therapy? Call or text us at 541-1923 or 0917-866-5226 to learn more and to book consultations with our doctors to see how this therapy can help you! Our clinic is located at the upper basement of 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, Legazpi Village, Makati. See you there!
This article is based on the article on Ozone Therapy by Medical News Today. The background photo was borrowed from The Bio Med Center.