Heilen Medical Wellness has an exciting opportunity for qualified candidates to join our clinical team as a REGISTERED NURSE. Our Registered Nurse is responsible for direct patient care and for collaborating with our other nurses, staff, and physicians on issues related to the management and coordination of patient care.
- He or she will work closely with our medical doctors, clinical psychologists, and nutritionists in implementing treatments prescribed to our patients.
- He or she will be in charge of implementing medical procedures including integrative medical treatments. Some of these treatments will require supervision of our medical doctors.
- Must be a Registered Nurse.
- Must have a valid PRC license.
- Must have at least six months of working experience in a hospital or clinical setting.
- Must be proficient in intravenous insertions and phlebotomy procedures.
- For certain clinical procedures, must be willing to undergo the necessary training or certification (normally shouldered by our clinic) held locally, overseas, or online.
- Must be able to deal with multiple priorities in a calm manner.
- Must be detail oriented, and able to make sound decisions.
- Must be a problem-solver and a team player.
- Must have initiative, good organizational skills, and effective communication skills.
- Must be willing to work six days a week in Makati City.
- Must meet health requirements as a clinical provider.
- Must be willing to work within established policies and procedures and accept other tasks assigned by our medical team.
- CPR certification preferred.
- Can start immediately.
- Must be willing to work in a partnership environment that fosters effective teamwork in meeting the mission of Heilen Medical Wellness.